Watford West Station

Watford West Station opened in 1912 on the short branch from Watford High Street to Croxley Green. Temporarily closed in 1996 it was officially closed without ceremony on 6 November 2002. Despite closing in 2002, twenty-five people purchased tickets to it between 2004 and 2005! The station buildings were demolished many years ago, the platform and red Network South East lamp posts have survived into … Continue reading Watford West Station